Ionia is one of those games that you just want to get your hands on. It’s a single-player first-person platformer, that simply looks amazing. Personally, I like first-person platformer’s, so I was happy to see the game’s success over on Steam Greenlight. Blue Void Studios have been working on this project for quite some time now, so it’s nice to see the game almost coming to fruition. Take a look at some of the key features of the game.
- An atmospheric world to explore
- A mix of engaging puzzles and platforming
- Respect for your intelligence as a gamer (i.e. no disruptive tutorials)
- Original soundtrack by Blumoon
- Made with Unreal Engine 4
- In development for Windows and Mac
For more information and to follow the development process head on over to their official site.