1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve.
2. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed and the user most likely banned.
3. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
4. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800×600.
6. Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
7. Insulting, flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.
8. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, not everyone wants to hear you swear.
9. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated.
10. Do not post inappropriate material, e.g. , pornography, inappropriate memes, racial or otherwise derogatory pictures.
These rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun, safe place for members.
What happens if I break a rule?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows :
1st rule break (Minor offence) :
A PM may of been sent, no further action taken
For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule.
2nd rule break.
3rd rule break
On your 3rd warning, you will be banned.
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM any member of site staff.
The topic ‘Rules: Please Read’ is closed to new replies.